Sexy BBW Has Her Sweaty Smelly Nylons & Socks For Sale!

If you are selling items like shoes, socks, etc, or offer services like cam shows, in person sessions, Modeling or Domination, then this is the forum it belongs in.

Sexy BBW Has Her Sweaty Smelly Nylons & Socks For Sale!

Postby sexybbw4u » Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:06 pm

If you like the smells of a sexy bbw 's feet then you have found the right woman to satisfy your needs! If You want the best smelling foort smells ever, then I have what you need. You won't be disappointed! Please contact me for details. I have thigh highs, pantyhose & socks for sale! All very well worn and un-washed. They stay sealed in a ziploc bag at all times to maintain freshness. I ship to anywhere in the world. Your items cum to you in a plain un-marked mailer for privacy.
sexybbw4u

Postby sexybbw4u » Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:33 pm

[img]http://pic100.picturetrail.com/VOL662/3909181/22903064/394248392.jpg
[/img]
sexybbw4u

Sexy Plump Female Has Sweaty Smelly Nylons For Sale!

Postby sexybbw4u » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:31 pm

If you like the smells of a sexy plump mature females feet ,then you have found the right woman to satisfy your needs! If You want the best smelling foort smells ever, then I have what you need. You won't be disappointed! Please contact me for details. I have thigh highs, pantyhose & socks for sale! All very well worn and un-washed. I only wear them once payment is made to ensure freshness!! They stay sealed in a ziploc bag at all times to maintain freshness. I ship to anywhere in the world. Your items cum to you in a discreet plain un-marked mailer for privacy.....

sexybbw4u

Re: Sexy BBW Has Her Sweaty Smelly Nylons & Socks For Sale!

Postby footsniffernerd » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:27 pm

Hi are you still looking
footsniffernerd

Return to Services, In Person Sessions, Cam Shows, Items 4 Sale, MODEL CASTING CALLS, etc