Online Relationship with Benefits

If you are selling items like shoes, socks, etc, or offer services like cam shows, in person sessions, Modeling or Domination, then this is the forum it belongs in.

Online Relationship with Benefits

Postby Twinkletoesies » Mon May 30, 2016 2:01 am

I'm in search for "the one". Okay not like that lol but like... my online foot fetish one!! Seeking a relationship with someone who I can spoil and be spoiled in return! I'd like to ~PM~ regularly and send fun things like pics and videos made just for you :) I'd also send you thing in the mail like my socks if desired ;) I'd love to do all kinds of things in the videos for you... whatever you requested as long as you know I'm a solo performer!! We can get creative ;) Running around barefoot outside, taking a bath, playing with lotion, ice, popsicals, sandles, shoes!! Speaking of shoes :) ... I'd like to be spoiled not only financially but sent gifts for my feet as well!! Maybe even some lingerie? Hehe :) If this sounds like a fun relationship to you let me know! I'm a 28 year old female, 5'6'', 120 lbs, brown hair, brown eyes and my feet are size 9.5 american :) You can ~PM~ me at twinkletoesies87@gmail.com !! I hope your out there somewhere :) My feet would love to be spoiled this summer hehe ;)
Twinkletoesies

Return to Services, In Person Sessions, Cam Shows, Items 4 Sale, MODEL CASTING CALLS, etc