My new master.... (true, quite long)

Read other users foot fetish stories and post your Foot fetish Story Here!!

My new master.... (true, quite long)

Postby 44footlover » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:01 pm

So we went down to the shop (Me and my best friend). She bought a few things and so did I, generally we were just loafing about. Then I noticed she had sandals on, and her toe nails were painted a rich pink. I couldn't stop staring. Her beautiful size 8's were just perfect, the smooth skin and luscious curve in the heel. Her long toes looked so damn good.

We went back to her house later after the shopping (and staring :D ). I still couldn't keep my eyes off her feet. Then as we sat down in her room she threw off her sandals and started flexing her feet. I was in heaven. Her foot movements seemed so amazingly perfect, her perfect arch and long toes stared back at me.

"Why are you staring at my feet?" She asked. I barely noticed, caught up in the pure seduction of her feet. I realised what she had asked and tried to stammer an answer.

"Ah.... I... was... Ammmm.... daydreaming." She raised her eyebrow questioningly. She stopped flexing her feet and put them on the bed. She managed a smile, more a grin than a smile really.

"Daydreaming about...?" She led on, wiggling her beautiful toes and laughing when they caught my immediate attention.

"Oh.... just.... stuff!" I said smiling wildly, she raised her foot up to my face, just under my nose. THE SMELL..... slightly sweety mixed with her scented nail polish.

"Get on the floor," She said abruptly. I done as she said instinctively. "Now, you are my foot slave, you do as I say only and remember I am your lord and master, a goddess!" She said as she put her feet in my hands.

"Ah.... um..." I murmerred, caught up in the pure pleasure of having her feet in my hands. Her skin felt so soft and the slight dampness of the sweat was bliss.

"Well? Massage my feet slave, then you can lick them and finally you can clean my boots with your tongue," She said picking up her boots and tossing them at me. I immediately started massaging her feet, rubbing the soles and heel before feeling the toes. She smiled at me. "Yes thats good, some more."

"yes...." I trailed off.

"MMMMMM..... master fits well," she said smiling at me as I rubbed her sexy feet. The feeling was so good, each feel of her feet like heaven. Then she pulled her feet away.

"Enough. Lick them now." I grabbed her left foot, extending my tongue and pulling it up her arch. The salty sweat and sheer taste of her feet was like nothing I had ever known. I let my tongue roll inbetween her toes, getting the beautiful taste even more. I licked her feet for another good forty minutes before she told me to suck her toes. I did so gratefully.

Her long toes felt great in my mouth, sliding around my tongue and tingling my taste buds with their pure deliciousness. Her big toes were the best, causing my taste buds to go wild and finally she pulled her feet away.

"Good, now simply to lick my boot clean!" I grabbed one of her boots and put it on her foot, zipping it up to her shin and begun licking the sole and toe. It wasn't as good as her feet but it was still good. I done so with the right afterwards. I was about to leave when she said -

"Come back tomorrow, I wan't you to worship me!"

* This is all true and happened 2 days ago. I'll tell youns the rest later.
44footlover

Re: My new master.... (true, quite long)

Postby harry56 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:05 am

thanks

gclub
harry56

Re: My new master.... (true, quite long)

Postby harry56 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:08 am

harry56

Return to Foot Fetish Stories (bare, pantyhose, shoes whatever!)