How my stocking fetish began

Read other users foot fetish stories and post your Foot fetish Story Here!!

How my stocking fetish began

Postby jdfc2782 » Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:27 am

Even though this happened over a decade ago, the experience is so engrained in my memory that is seemed like it happed last week. I was in seventh grade study hall. There was this girl Melissa; she wore a white blouse, green/blue/white plaid skirt, navy blue pantyhose, and black dress shoes. Before this day midway through the 1996/1997 school year, I had noticed girls in school in stockings and pantyhose before and I had felt strange inside and din't know why. Now that I was a teenager, I began to understand what that wtrange feeling inside was.

Back to Melissa...it was near the end of that fourth-period study hall when she asked the teacher if she could go to the little girls' room. She then returned a few minutes later holding her shoes. While she stood in the doorway of the classroom as the teacher asked her why she was in her stockinged feet, I recieved this great opportunity to stare unabashedly at her navy blue pantyhosed feet. Being that I sat at the front of the classroom in the front row, I had an unobstructed view of her feet and legs.

I remember that I got hard in my pants but I didn't come at that until years later as I though back on that moment.

I have several more experience that I remember and that I will share with you guys on a later date.
jdfc2782

Stocking Fetish Began At Mom's Nylon Clad Feet

Postby Skydrive57 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:32 pm

My Divorced and very promiscuious mom was the sole reason for my strong nylon foot fetish. She was a constant foot tease, dangling her pumps and showing off her high arched size 5 feet.
Skydrive57
Foot Lover
Foot Lover

Re: How my stocking fetish began

Postby gramps » Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:08 pm

for me it was the constant sight of stockinged feet when I was a baby, i'm sure. The women friends of my mother would come over and dangle their heels or take off their heels and the scent always lured me in. They might even rub my face and chest with their feet. "tickle, tickle, ... oh he's so cute". And then they might pick me up and hold my hands, as I would straddle thier leg and they would take me on a 'horsey ride' where those smooth stockinged legs would slide up and down between my legs, giving me such pleasure. Then back on the floor with more feet rubbing my chest.
This was the start of my fetishism for smelly stockings and the enjoyment that I get to this day from just the thought. It is getting harder and harder to imagine that aroma though, as there are so few who wear anymore.
Oh for the good old days.
(Any ladies care to have mercy on this old timer and part with some well worn stockings/ pantyhose?)
Gramps
gramps
Foot Lover
:D
gramps
Advanced Foot Lover
Advanced Foot Lover

Re: How my stocking fetish began

Postby nylonlove » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:37 pm

As long as I remember myself,been a little kid crawling under the table on big gatherings like holidays and stuff,drown to legs and feet in nylons.
Ever since and forever
nylonlove

Return to Foot Fetish Stories (bare, pantyhose, shoes whatever!)