compulsary shoe removal

Read other users foot fetish stories and post your Foot fetish Story Here!!

compulsary shoe removal

Postby shoesoffnow » Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:30 am

my second wife amanda and i at first lived with her mother.the house was in a middle class edinburgh new town area. they were quite wealthy people but very strict about keeping the house clean. the carpets were off white and pure wool.under no circumstances was anyone allowed to wear shoes the house. she said i run a strickly shoes off house but it went further. shoes had to left in the entrance hall outside. then once inside she said that socks had to be removed as well.its a barefoot paradise a thought. there was a suplly of carpet slippers for visotors to slip on after removing shoes and socks.one afternoon mandy and i were sat barefoot in watching tv when mohter appeared and said please put threse on. she handed mandy some furry sheepsjin slippers and me a very expensive pair of churchs leather slippers. on the box it said fur lines for extra comfort. i noticed how mother watched us both put the slippers on.she said illleave them by the door to put t]straighton after tasking off your shoes and socks. she said itwas unforgivable mto wear sock and slippers.
we lived there for two years and in all mandy was bought over a dozen pairs of furrry slippers and i got 4 pairs. she reaslly enjoyed the control of make us go barefoot in slippers she always watched guest taking off the shoes and socks, clearly it excited her. littl did she know that i also enjoyed in immensly for complelled to strip of my footwear.mandy has lovely feet small and petite i used tp play with them and pull her slippers on and off.when mother was out mandy would give me barefoot wank i used to spank her lovely bare soles. when we got out own house we also made the shoes off a house rule. we had wooden floors so socks had to come off as well to avoid slipping or so i told mandy in reality i just wanted to see everyones barefeet. strangley we both developed a slipper fetish as well buying each other slippers all the time. we wouls line them y=up next to the front door and i would tell her which ones to put on she would tell me. mandy has over 100 pairs of slippers now. in a special wardrobe but deep down its the barefeet and power of comulsary shoe and sock removal we both love
shoesoffnow

Take shoes off

Postby Minkforurfeet » Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:34 am

Love your story . I always ask ladies to take their shoes , socks or stockings off at my place . I spread my exwife's beautifull fur collection upon the floor for them to trample them all over . A ten grand baby White mink fur coat from Harrods , an artic fox fur coal and a pastel mink coat . I love watching them rubbing their dirty unwashed smelly bare feet negligently into the soft silky exquisite White mink furs . The dirtier their feet , the better . I rub the mink between their toes and clean into it the rolled up black foot dirt and greacy dried sweat from between their toes . They all love it and the White mink is by now black all over with dirt stains from their unwashed feet . I love to give their bare feet a complete pedicure on top of the finest furs . Ladies love trashing and ruining the most expensive delicate furs for the pleasure of their bare feet before I Tongue their toes thoroughly and suck them for hours on end . Nothing is too good for a ladies dirty sweaty bare feet .
Hi , I am a5ft10 muscular built straight guy , handsome in a rugged sort of way , 61 years old , very experienced , horny , sex mad guy . Will accomodate slutty TVs , TGs wearing toenail varnish toe rings . Slave to your feet xxx
Minkforurfeet
Foot Lover
Foot Lover

Take shoes off

Postby Minkforurfeet » Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:45 am

Love your story . I always ask ladies to take their shoes , socks or stockings off at my place . I spread my exwife's beautifull fur collection upon the floor for them to trample them all over . A ten grand baby White mink fur coat from Harrods , an artic fox fur coal and a pastel mink coat . I love watching them rubbing their dirty unwashed smelly bare feet negligently into the soft silky exquisite White mink furs . The dirtier their feet , the better . I rub the mink between their toes and clean into it the rolled up black foot dirt and greacy dried sweat from between their toes . They all love it and the White mink is by now black all over with dirt stains from their unwashed feet . I love to give their bare feet a complete pedicure on top of the finest furs . Ladies love trashing and ruining the most expensive delicate furs for the pleasure of their bare feet before I Tongue their toes thoroughly and suck them for hours on end . Nothing is too good for a ladies dirty sweaty bare feet .
Hi , I am a5ft10 muscular built straight guy , handsome in a rugged sort of way , 61 years old , very experienced , horny , sex mad guy . Will accomodate slutty TVs , TGs wearing toenail varnish toe rings . Slave to your feet xxx
Minkforurfeet
Foot Lover
Foot Lover

Return to Foot Fetish Stories (bare, pantyhose, shoes whatever!)