a lady who wound my clock

Read other users foot fetish stories and post your Foot fetish Story Here!!

a lady who wound my clock

Postby gramps » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:38 pm

I’ve gone to chat rooms for years and there are many out there who know of my desires and have been so generous to give and usually receive some great cyber-sex.
It’s been years since having any of the scents that I crave to fill my brain…. I’m try and remember what this is and occasionally a split second memory flashes thru my brain, and I sigh, ‘oh come back once again’…. These momentary stimulus are keep me on a constant search for some to enjoy once again. Very few women wear anymore, and I hope that there are some out there that enjoy the power and pleasure they have over some of us. I know that most of you are into bare feet, but my fetish is the stocking foot in real nylons, after a day of walking or dancing in soft leather heels and presented as dessert for the evenings joy…..
I had a lady like that for a period back in the 70’s…. she knew of my love and used it to give me some of the best sex I’ve ever experienced. She would wear ‘cheaters’, knee highs under her levis with a leather moccasin. After a warm day loading trucks, we would have time to play a few hands of ‘rummy’, and I know she would cheat by distracting me by slowly rubbing my leg and seeing that I took my eyes off the cards…. Oh well I didn’t care… she would slide one off and set it on the pull out shelf in the desk so I had to look at it and crave to sniff it with every draw of my breath…. She would wiggle her toes in her reinforced rather cheap knee highs, but all I remember was the hard on I would get as I looked to see that no one was coming and took a big sniff….. she would reach over and rub my cock…..and offer me another smell… then on the days she wore skirt/dress and pantyhose, and I told her how much I enjoyed real nylons on women… and from that day forward whever she wore a dress, on came the stockings….. she would dangle them from her hand as I slid deep inside of her with my throbbing cock….. she would hold them to my nose and feel me about to explode and would draw them away so I would push hard inside of her in an attempt to get one last sniff because I knew that this time I would explode with such pleasure as she smothered me with the scent of her warm smelly nylons….. or the time she purposefully let me know that the cheaters she had on were three days old but she had something to make up for this strong smell…..but I was ready from knowing they would only be heaven to me…. But as I drew my first breath of her warm oh so smelly nyloned covered,,,, oh what is this, these aren’t the cheap knee highs, she has real stockings on under those jeans…. And I did notice she was wearing some real sexy heels…. So when she invited me to the couch in my office and started by unbuttoning my pants… I sat down and stretched out so I could enjoy the scent I had been craving since seeing her this morning….. she dangled a heel close to my face, and watched as I started to slowly get hard….. she was rubbing my leg, my inner thigh and would brush my growing manhood as she reached to stroke my face while saying, you will be in heaven before I’m done today….. my mind raced with all the possibilities…. As she placed her absolutely the beast smelling nylon under my nose and I thrust with joy….. she smiled and sayid to slow down and she bent over and kissed my swollen raging hard on that was red from the loss of blood to my brain as I drifted into a pleasure zone that was being driven by her masterful knowledge of how to do it right….. I look down and see my skin stretching to heights I don’t usually see, on me, straining to get close to her gently colored lips, shinning from her tongue, as she bends down and instead of a kiss she now slowly starts to swallow my manhood….. oh I’m smelling heaven on its way….. she moves her feet around causing me to write figure eights with my nose….and straining to bury my nose in her soft smelly stocking feet…. So I could fall into the explosion ive been saving for….. she picks her head up, looks me straight in the eyes as I sniff her stocking covered foot, and smiles as she knows that what she is about to do, most only dream of…. She positions her self so her feet are directly in my face, her head is positioned so she can take all I have down to my base….. she slowly starts to swallow me as I feel the muscles pull me deeper inside of her soft silky lips, her tongue rolling under my shaft and finally I’m all the way down, feeling like a million tiny fingers are pulling me in as I take a long sniff of nyloned foot, I explode with a force as she just keeps taking it….. I wanted to stay in that moment the rest of my life….. oh for the love of a women who understands this fetish we have……

gramps
gramps
Advanced Foot Lover
Advanced Foot Lover

Re: a lady who wound my clock

Postby gramps » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:44 am

bump!
gramps
Advanced Foot Lover
Advanced Foot Lover

Re: a lady who wound my clock

Postby 90sbb » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:18 pm

Damn that sexy nothing like a throwback, you dont get stoires like this no more.
90sbb

Return to Foot Fetish Stories (bare, pantyhose, shoes whatever!)