a big proBlem

Read other users foot fetish stories and post your Foot fetish Story Here!!

a big proBlem

Postby foot_lover » Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:16 pm

hey everyone . i've foot fetish with my aunt . I've asked her to fetish her feet first two times she agreed , but after that she refused me to worship her feet ...
plz do smbdy tell me what to do , that how she will agree to let me lick her feet AGAIN....
foot_lover
Foot Lover
Foot Lover

Re: a big proBlem

Postby getherstuck » Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:34 am

To tell you the truth I wouldn't know if there would be anyone who I do talk to about me having a foot fetish . Let alone one of my aunts, I'm sure this aunt of your's is pretty hot with sexy feet but still I could only respect her as a aunt unless she is very understanding. The only thing I could think of is she agreed at first but then the more she thought of it the more she thought how creepy it would be to have her nephew sucking her toes . In fact that is why I like fourms like this is because everyone here only know us only by our user names and thats it .
getherstuck

Postby foot_lover » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:59 pm

u r absolutely right buddy...but i don't know how to ask a girl for foot fetish ....
when shared my fetish with my aunt she told me that i can fetish her feet ..i'm not having fetish of sucking a girl's feet but is my belly button pushed by her toe nails or by her high heels .....
can u tell me what it is .............
foot_lover
Foot Lover
Foot Lover

Postby foot_lover » Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:10 pm

i request every viewer to leave some suggestion or comment for better next time....
foot_lover
Foot Lover
Foot Lover

Postby foot_lover » Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:20 am

foot_lover wrote:hey everyone . i've foot fetish with my aunt . I've asked her to fetish her feet first two times she agreed , but after that she refused me to worship her feet ...
plz do smbdy tell me what to do , that how she will agree to let me lick her feet AGAIN....

i request u all to plzzz tell me what to do..................
foot_lover
Foot Lover
Foot Lover

Return to Foot Fetish Stories (bare, pantyhose, shoes whatever!)