my first experience

Read other users foot fetish stories and post your Foot fetish Story Here!!

my first experience

Postby seed125 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:46 am

i've been posting here for a bit, so i guess i might as well share. well, i've always had a bit of a foot fetish, that is i've always adored women's feet. this is what got me hooked.
i was over at my girlfriend's house about 2 years ago, and one of her sisters (she has 4) who was 15 at the time was sitting on the couch while my gf was sewing a purse. her sister's name is jessica. she's about 5'7" with long dark brown hair, very fair, pale skin, and the most adorable little feet. i sat on the floor next to the couch jess was sitting on and her feet were right next to me.
cass(my gf) received a phone call from a friend and went to her room to talk. jessica and i were alone on the couch and there was an awkward silence between us. she asked if i was any good at massages, because her feet were hurting from her dance class earlier that afternoon. of course i jumped at the chance.
she kicked off her shoes and i took her right foot in my hands and started to rub it with my fingers. she practically purred. after a bit i took her socks off, and when i did, i could smell all the sweat from her workout and i longed to sniff it up close and lick the sweaty sole. i continued with her right foot until she asked in a pleading sort of way for me to rub her left foot. so i did. and when she set her right foot down it landed on my lap about 2 inches from my now raging erection.
i massaged her left foot with my thumbs, slowly up the arch from her heel and back down. she looked down to tell me something and before i even knew what she was going to say in the first place she saw my cock from inside my pants. "holy shit" she said, " what are you some kinda pervy foot lover?!"
she started pulling her foot away and i didn't know what to say i just knew i didn't want it to stop, so i said the first thing that came to my mind. "uh, yeah i guess i sort of am, but hey you asked for a massage, don't you want me to finish it? i'll do whatever you want."
"really? whatever i want just so you can keep rubbing my feet?" she started rubbing her right foot up and down my leg. " why would you want to do that?"
"well, your feet are really pretty and i just want to touch them more," i could feel that if i didn't take care of things i was gonna have a terrible case of blue balls.
"is that all you wanna do? or did you have something else in mind?" my silence only made her grin. "you can do whatever you want, but you better make me feel like you absolutely love my feet or i'll tell cass, and my dad."
a little bit of pressure, but i felt i could rise to the occasion. maybe save myself some real pain later...so i went back to rubbing her left foot which was still in my hand. "come on, i know massaging isn't all you want to do," she said, and took her left foot from my hands and put it to my face. i was in heaven. the scent of her foot was so good i did nothing but breathe it in at first. then i began licking the sole of her foot slowly. then kissing. licking and kissing the entire pretty little sole, until i got to her toes, which i sucked individually and got the spaces between all of them.
i did the same to her right foot, only more passionately. the whole time, jessica watched me she was smiling and would twitch whenever i hit a ticklish spot with my tongue or lips. i could see it was turning her on by the way she was writhing on the couch.
i stopped and told her i was checking to see if anyone was gonna come in, i walked down the hall and heard cass gabbing away on the phone, no way she was even near done.
i came back with my jeans already undone and found that jessica had done the same. we smiled at eachother and she sat me down on the opposite end of the couch, guiding me with her white feet. i gave her feet a lick and she asked "what now?" i hushed her and took her feet in my hands boldly. whatever timidness had been in me before was totally gone.
her feet still tasted great and my cock was throbbing to be touched by them. she started caressing herself with one hand inside her jeans. finally i couldn't postpone it anymore, i pulled my member out and placed her beautiful white feet on it and started moving them up and down. i nearly came right away but adjusted so her arches were rubbing right on the shaft slowly and i was in heaven again (maybe a different one haha). she started getting into it and she started usuing her toes on the head. she started rubbing herself harder and she put her other hand over her mouth to stifle a cry of pleasure. with her feet she jacked me hard and fast using the arches again. she climaxed right before i started to, but when i did i came hard and squirted on her feet. right when i squirted, she started using her toes to caress the head and get all the sticky cum all over them.
"come up here," she said and pulled me up with her feet and her hands. she brought my cock right up to her face with her toes still on the head and licked her toes and my cock clean slowly with the tip of her tongue, swallowing all of it looking up into my eyes the whole time. "i know you love them" she said, " and now you're my little foot perv."
we finished cleaning up and composed ourselves with enough time to start a frozen pizza in the oven before cass came out or their parents came back, and no one ever knew or even suspected the kind of fun we had together that afternoon. sadly no other encounter with her feet has even come close, but i still got plenty of foot action from her.
seed125
Foot Lover
Foot Lover

Postby darklord_hades » Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:40 pm

U r so lucky. I can't believe your girlfriends sister gave u a foot job. The best story yet. (oh yeah, I made those dakota pics bigger. Go check them out :D )
darklord_hades
Foot Lover
Foot Lover

Postby seed125 » Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:17 am

thanks. i couldn't beleive it either. things died down after my gf and i broke, up. it became harder to find excuses to meet for jess and me. still tho, thanks for enjoying my story.
seed125
Foot Lover
Foot Lover

Postby footjobcrazy1 » Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:44 am

did anything else ever happen between you two?
i wanna hear about it
i want my cock between your soles
footjobcrazy1

Postby scatter1987 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:28 am

i want to hear more of this to man
scatter1987

Postby Nalani » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:18 pm

Wow, that was hot story. It reminds me of my first foot slave.

I just posted my first foot experience on my blog, its kinda long but here is an excerpt:

"... there was this one shoe boutique my cuz and I would hit up a lot. They had the best shoes! The sales guy there was around our age,but a little older. I quickly noticed how excited he would get when he saw us coming in, especially me. He would drop everything he was doing and serve me. There were a few times he would completely ignore the customer before me in favor of me. I loved the attention so
much. And it was so fucking funny to watch whatever fat bitch he was waiting on get all pissy and red – HA! I could tell he totally he wanted me, and why not, I'm smoke'n. I would come into the store and he would already have shoes picked out for me, ones he thought I would like. Although I did like them I could tell they were shoes he wanted to see me in. I never had a guy so into what I wore before. It was strange. But I liked it. All the guys in high school were a bunch of meat heads. They only cared that I was hot and they got what they wanted – please! That was never my scene. Its not about what I can do for you, it about what you can do for me! I'm a Princess after all. So this guy had me interested. I could tell it just wasn't the shoes, he was totally turned on by my feet. I noticed the way he would brush his fingers against my toes while helping me try a shoe on. There was a way he would delicately hold my foot, with such reverence... I found myself getting turned on by it. When I had thought about sex, feet seemed like the farthest thing possible... T and A that's what I thought all guys cared about. But this guy wasn't about that. It never occurred to me before that my feet were just as much a sexual organ as my ass could be. It feel so daring and taboo. Only a freak would be into feet... right? But here I was getting moist at the thought of shoe shopping at that store, knowing that in the sales guy's mind he was ravishing my toes! I would start to tease him to gauge his reaction. Tell him how sore my feet were. I could see the lust and hunger in his body and eyes. He so desperately wanted to offer me a foot massage. But what would I think? What would I say? He certainly couldn't be feeling up a customer's foot especially when it made him pitch a tent in his pants. He would make up some excuse about needing to look for something in the back. But it was clear what he was doing. It turned me on that my little toe had so much power. It had the power to turn a man mad with desire. So this became a little game we played for a time. I would tease him and watch his reaction, it would get me moist. Then when I got home I would strip down to my bra and panties, maybe less and put whatever shoes I bought on. Just pulling those shoes out the box, lifting off the lid, pulling back the tissue paper, it all reminded me of the desire I could command... it would send tingles to my pussy..."

Look for the rest at my blog
http://nalanigetsnasty.blogspot.com/
Nalani

Return to Foot Fetish Stories (bare, pantyhose, shoes whatever!)