Under Katie's Soles

Read other users foot fetish stories and post your Foot fetish Story Here!!

Postby FootBoy » Wed May 24, 2006 8:54 pm

I was at Katie's house again and this time she had two friends with her, Polly, a 20 year old tanned hottie, and her 13 year old sister Amy, who has the cutest pair of size 3's I had ever seen. They were all lying on Katie's bed giggling about something, I later found out Katie had told her two friends that I crave smelly feet. I had just returned to Katie's bed since she and I were friends, and I was told to take my shirt and trousers off by Amy. I was quite surprised, she told me again so I complied with her and stripped down to my under-pants. Katie had just said she enjoys having her toes smelled better when I'm naked. My heart skipped a beat at the thought of sniffing her peds again. By now, I had realised they were planning on making me smell their sweaty feet, and humiliating me. Polly said, "Let's see your little cock then, you loser" So I peeled my pants off and got a hard on straight away since there was three hot girls laughing at me. The room was warm so it felt awesome to have my balls out, Amy, the youngest girl told me to come to her so I did. She took out her pinky finger and rubbed it up the middle of my scrotum, my cock had never throbbed so hard before, she knew how much I loved being teased. I secretly wanted her to facesit me, I could only dream of licking her asshole though. Then Katie told her friends to take off all their footwear and give it to me on the floor. They thought it was very funny watching me sniff and lick their smelly shoes and socks. "Eww, that's sick", Polly cried. That turned me on so much. Since Amy was only 13 she was getting tired and bored, Katie told her it wouldn't be long till she'd make me cum all over myself. I had been instructed to lie on the floor, with only Katie's sweaty soles on my nose, I never got to even touch the other two girls feet this time. She rubbed each toe in my nose so I could inhale the scent I crave and live for and told me only to squeeze the tip of my penis with one hand, I did so, but I still furiously came all over myself within seconds. It was an awesome orgasm as I could Amy's soles above my face when I came, the humiliation was so hot. The girls left and locked the door also, I hoped they would be back soon. To Be Continued...
FootBoy
Extreme Foot Fanatic
Extreme Foot Fanatic

Postby FootTimes » Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:36 pm

Sorry to put a damper on you, but to behave like this in front of a 13 year old girl is pathetic. She's underage. I did like the rest of your stories, however.

(First Post!)
FootTimes

Postby seed125 » Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:08 pm

wow, your stories are awesome
seed125
Foot Lover
Foot Lover

Re: Under Katie's Soles

Postby footwimp202 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:11 am

yOUR STORY WAS SEXCITING AND HOT ALL THE WAY UP TO YOU SQUIRTING UR LITTLE LOAD .,.,ON UR BELLY COMON THE VERY LEAST U SHOULD HAVE DONE WAS 2 B E G THEM BOTH TO RUB ALL OF UR JIZZ ON THEIR SOLES THEN EXTENDED IR TONGUE OUT FLAT ALL THE WAY AND BEG THEM TO WIPE UR JIZZ OFF ONTO UR TONGUE 4 U TO SWALLOW.,,.HMMMMMM

FOOTWIMP JEFFREY :mrgreen:
footwimp202
Foot Lover
Foot Lover

Previous

Return to Foot Fetish Stories (bare, pantyhose, shoes whatever!)