Under Katie's Soles

Read other users foot fetish stories and post your Foot fetish Story Here!!

Under Katie's Soles

Postby FootBoy » Tue Sep 13, 2005 6:10 pm

It started one day when my friend Katie was at my house. I had borrowed her shoes and socks before to jerk off over, she never finds out as I take them to the bathroom to smell. But this time she was wearing pretty pink flip flops with her sweaty toeprints on the insole. We were watching TV, she still had her sandals on, I never stared at them as I thought it would be hell if anyone found out. Slowly she wriggles her little toes from the sandal and takes them off, then she goes to the toilet. I was shaking as I was so turned on, I bent down and picked up one of her size 5's, the smell was amazing, I was in heaven as I rubbed her smelly flip flop up and down my face enjoying
the aroma. I then started to lick the insoles of her sandals, I swallowed after every lick, I furiously licked them while I rubbed my throbbing cock. I thought to myself I had to stop as she would be back any minute but I couldn't, my foot fetish was too strong. "Damn", I thought as I heard her come through the door. I still had her sandals pressed against my nose as she came in. She didn't say anything until she sat back down and giggled.
She asked me if I wanted to lick her toes. "Yes, please Katy", I begged.
"Well, strip naked for a start" Giggled Katie. I happily stripped for her, she watched closer as I removed my underpants. "Aw, my smelly little toes making your prick cock throb", whispered Katie. "Yes". It felt great to be naked though, while my gorgeous friend verbally humiliated me. She told me to lay under her soles and keep my mouth closed. So I did and then she placed both soles on my face, she told me only to breath through my nose and that she liked using my face to rest her perfect feet on. For the next half hour she just rubbed her toes across my nose and face for her and of course my enjoyment. To Be Continued...
FootBoy
Extreme Foot Fanatic
Extreme Foot Fanatic

Postby lildude » Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:39 pm

wow thats awsome!! please write part 2 lol
lildude
Foot Lover
Foot Lover

Postby FootBoy » Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:21 pm

lildude wrote:wow thats awsome!! please write part 2 lol

thanks for the feedback :D , will write part 2 soon
FootBoy
Extreme Foot Fanatic
Extreme Foot Fanatic

Postby FootBoy » Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:18 pm

After she was done humiliating me, she took her smelly little soles from my face and put them back in her sandals. Then she started rubbing her dirty flip flops over my face. "Lick the dirt off, you pathetic loser" Katy said. I thanked her for her kindness but licking her flip flop soles wasn't as much fun as licking her sweaty toes. This continued for about 10 minutes, I stopped jerking off as I wasn't into this as much. She wasn't happy.
She told me to jerk off like the pervert I was, so I pumped my cock faster and faster until she was happy. When she was, she slowly removed her flip flops and turned them the other way around so I had the extreme pleasure of licking her foot sweat from the insoles. It tasted even better as she squashed her sandals into my face with her pretty feet. Soon she was bored of that too so she decided to place her bare soles on my face, I was heaven again as I inhaled my favourite smell ever. She had been teasing me with her soles now for about an hour altogether when she decided to invite one of her girlfriends over. She told me as she sent the message to Lori's cell, I was nervous as I didn't want everyone to know I love smelly female feet. Although I was excited because Lori is a 5ft8 stunning blonde with long feet, that I had dreamed about before. "I'm gonna make you eat my toejam while you jerk your cock infront of Lori" Giggled Katy. To Be Continued...
FootBoy
Extreme Foot Fanatic
Extreme Foot Fanatic

Postby lildude » Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:46 pm

another great part!! Write part 3 dude! lol
lildude
Foot Lover
Foot Lover

Postby FootBoy » Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:51 am

lildude wrote:another great part!! Write part 3 dude! lol

thanks again will write soon :D
FootBoy
Extreme Foot Fanatic
Extreme Foot Fanatic

Postby FootBoy » Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:08 pm

The frontdoor bell rang, it was Lori. Katie told her to come to the living room to meet her footboy. After Katie explained everything to her they started verbally humiliating me to my delight. "Look how hard his cock is" Said Lori. Lori was wearing cute mules with even cuter white socks. My face was tomato red as the two goddesses teased me, Katie finally told me to lie back again on the floor on my back. I felt something rub my face, it was Lori's amazing socked foot. Katie was telling her what to do to me as she rubbed her sweaty socks across my face. They were very moist, the smell was stronger than Katie's little feet, I was in heaven again. Katie kept telling me to jerk my cock harder but she didn't want me to cum yet. Next Lori peeled off her smelly socks and stuffed one in my mouth, and put the other across my nose and held it there with her gorgeous toes. Sadly though this didn't last long, I would have happily smelled her sock for eternity though. She took the sock from my mouth and nose and put them on the floor. After this the girls told me they each wanted me to give their feet a tonguebath. No toe on Lori's foot was left unsucked, no sole left unlicked, no square centimetre left unadored by my tongue. I enjoyed being the girls footslave so much, I thought I was dreaming as I continued to lick Lori's soles up and down for the 50th time. I heard Katie tell me to stop and lay my pathetic head under her smelly soles, I did. "Loser, I want you to eat the dirt between my toes and I want you to cum while your doing it." Laughed Katie. I pressed my tongue deep between her toes to find her nectar, it tasted awesome of course. Within ten seconds I had shot my load all over myself, what an orgasm. Lori threw a tissue at me and told me to clean myself up. Katie told me she would contact me whenever she feels like having a loser sniff her toes. I was so happy, having just had the best day of my life. Katie and Lori put their shoes on and left, leaving me covered in jizz. More experiances to be told soon...
FootBoy
Extreme Foot Fanatic
Extreme Foot Fanatic

Postby lildude » Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:43 pm

wow that was great!! keep telling more lol
lildude
Foot Lover
Foot Lover

Postby FootBoy » Sat Oct 15, 2005 5:53 pm

lildude wrote:wow that was great!! keep telling more lol

thanks again for the feedback :D
FootBoy
Extreme Foot Fanatic
Extreme Foot Fanatic

Postby FootBoy » Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:33 pm

427 views now, thanks :D
FootBoy
Extreme Foot Fanatic
Extreme Foot Fanatic

Maybe

Postby church59 » Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:41 am

[quote="FootBoy"][/quote]

Well that is definatly a differant way of doing it, not good, not bad....just differant.
church59

Re: Maybe

Postby FootBoy » Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:09 pm

church59 wrote:
FootBoy wrote:

Well that is definatly a differant way of doing it, not good, not bad....just differant.

I dont see what you quoted under my name...
FootBoy
Extreme Foot Fanatic
Extreme Foot Fanatic

Postby lickmeover » Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:43 am

Thats so cool...thanks!
lickmeover

Postby matty p » Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:19 pm

you r freakin awesome
the life of a psp foot enthusiest......is not an easy one lol :D
matty p
Foot Lover
Foot Lover

Postby FootBoy » Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:26 pm

matty p wrote:you r freakin awesome

Thanks for the feedback dude :D
FootBoy
Extreme Foot Fanatic
Extreme Foot Fanatic

Next

Return to Foot Fetish Stories (bare, pantyhose, shoes whatever!)