Tammy's Secret - Tammy's Secret

Read other users foot fetish stories and post your Foot fetish Story Here!!

Postby 102-1047757125 » Sun Apr 14, 2002 1:20 pm

Tammy's Secret

Boy, how lucky can a guy get? It was a Thursday night and I decided to surprise Penny by cutting my business trip short and catch an early flight home. I wasn’t due home until Friday afternoon but had a chance to catch a 6:45 flight out Thursday evening. I arrived home around 8:30 and noticed there were no lights on except the one in our bedroom. I quietly opened the front door and put my bags on the floor, took off my shoes and proceeded up the stairs.

I could hear the sound of the TV coming from the bedroom so I figured Tammy must have been tired after work and just went up to bed to watch some TV after she got home. I started walking toward the bedroom when I heard moans and muffled cries. The door was partly closed so I couldn’t identify the source. As I got closer to the door the moaning got louder. I could see Tammy’s nyloned feet through the crack in the door. They were moving about in rhythm with the moans and cries. I peaked inside the door and saw something I never would have believed, a fantasy come true.

Tammy was fucking herself with those long slender gentle fingers. If only she knew. My jaw was on the floor. I continued to watch as she rubbed and stroked herself in a continuing rhythmic motion. She was really enjoying it. She still had on her work clothes. Her blouse was unbuttoned and her pants were pulled down to her knees. She was wearing a taupe colored pantyhose that had the crotch cut out. I assume for easy access.

Little did Tammy know I had always adored her nyloned feet. It would drive me wild when she would slip on her hose and go to work. I used to dream that she would let me suck on her precious feet and toes when she came home after a long hard day. Now here she was lying on our bed playing with her succulent juicy pussy. The fingers on her left hand were probing in and out and all around here moist wet button. Her other hand was occupied squeezing her perfectly rounded tits. She was playing and gently tweaking here erect brown nipples. She was close to climaxing. I could tell from the strained look on her face. Her back would arch, she moaned. She would bury her face into the pillows each time a jutting sensation would shoot up from her soaking wet cunt. Then it happened. Her toes spread, her back arched, she grabbed her tits hard and buried her flushed face into the pillows laying next to her. She screamed with delight. Her fingers were buried in her drenched box moving around in the sucking wet sound. She was done, she had cum. She lied there for the next five minutes contented, fulfilled and relaxed. Her wet fingers glistened with her juices and rested upon her silky brown leg.

I looked down at my crotch. I had a hard on as big as a house. What should I do? This was Tammy’s secret. Should I walk in and tell her it really turned me on and that I wanted her to continue. Or should I just turn around and go downstairs and come back in and act as if nothing happened. I decided on the latter. So I crept downstairs quietly and opened the door, then closed it hard. Then said, "hello, anybody home". I heard the bed creak, then footsteps from above. She replied, "what are you doing home"? I answered, "I thought I would come home early and surprise you". Little did she know. It took her of couple of minutes to make it down the stairs but there she was, flushed and feverous, but more beautiful than I had ever seen her. I walked over to her gave her a big kiss and asked, "are you all right, you look flushed and your all sweaty". "I’m just tired", she replied. I gave her a big hug and said, "lets go upstairs and I’ll give you a rub". She hesitated then said, "O.K".

So we made our way upstairs to the bedroom. I turned her around and softly kissed her cheek. "I love you" I said, still pretty hard and horny from the show she unknowingly gave me minutes before. I started to unbutton her blouse. I put my arms around her and gently rubbed her back. My hands found the clasp to her bra, I undid it with ease. She dropped her shoulder so the straps fell off. Her bra fell to the floor revealing those beautiful full rounded breasts. I bent down and put my mouth around her stiff erect nipple. I worked my tongue in a back and forth motion over her soft boobs. Soon she started moaning. She grabbed the back of my head with those long slender fingers and with the other hand undid the button on my pants. I laid her on the bed then took of my shirt and pants.

She seen the rod she created. Her eyes widened. She lifted her legs and said, "pull my pants off". I obeyed. She was naked except for her tanned pantyhose. "Suck my toes", she said sternly. I looked at her in surprise and said, "what"? She answered, "don’t think I don’t know about your little secret John". I looked at her with a little reservation and humiliation and said, "what do you mean’? She said, " I know you have a fetish for my feet and have been cumming in my nylons for years. Now I’m giving you an opportunity to smell and taste the real thing". I didn’t know what to do or say. She knew she had me. She could see my erection bulging out of my shorts. The pre-cum was dripping off the end of my dick.

So I did what any red blooded foot loving guy would do. I got down on my knees and started kissing and sucking her pretty toes. Her feet had a musty sweaty odor to them. She had been on them all day. It didn’t matter. It added to the excitement. I was in heaven. I rubbed my tongue over the bottom of her toes and soaked the ends of her feet. I looked up and saw that Penny had rediscovered her moist still wet pussy and was rubbing herself. Her head was tilted to the side and she was making little crying sounds as her tongue licked her lips. I took my mouth off her foot and started to work my way up her silky leg letting my wet tongue moisten her nylons. I found her fingers with my tongue. She was wet. I let her put her fingers into my mouth and feel around. I stuck my tongue into her pussy. I began to explore, in and out and all around. She went wild!!! She was moving about frantically, on the verge of orgasm. "Fuck me" she demanded. I moved up and drove her hard. My full extention found it’s way home. She screamed, "OH GOD , YES, OH YES". I pumped only a couple of times and she came. She was having a hard wild orgasm. She pulled me closer and tighter, "harder, harder". All the while still diddling herself with one hand and playing with my balls with the other. She let out one last gasp, "AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! She was finished. I got off her and let her rest. She slept. I was still pretty horny so I got up and went to the end of the bed and looked at her wet hosed feet. I grabbed my dick and started to stroke. It didn’t take long for me to cum. I shot my warm creamy load all over her ankles and feet. She didn’t stir. I was spent. I had realize two life long fantasies tonight. Boy, some guys are lucky.

Then there was Saturday night…….

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>(story borrowed from Stacy's Place)</span>
102-1047757125

Return to Foot Fetish Stories (bare, pantyhose, shoes whatever!)