Why Feet DOES Matter!? -- From Nashville, TN

Looking for someone to share your fetish with? (DO NOT post ads for items for sale or for paid in person or cam sessions here! Those belong in the Services Forum!)

Why Feet DOES Matter!? -- From Nashville, TN

Postby johnls_39 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:04 pm

I am a 40 year old black male looking to talk to females that like to get their feet worship. If you are interested, please respond to my ad.

A little about myself. I am single with no kids & I love luxury & sport cars & I read Motor Trend all the time. I also bowl on few bowling leagues a week. I am up front on things & know what I want out of life. Basically I enjoy life to tell you the truth.

Feet matter to me & is a very important part of the relationship because it enhances sex. The toes & the fragrance between them makes me aroused! The shape of a woman's feet is just too damn sexy.

Looking to chat first & later on meet ~ONLY PM ME USING THE PM BUTTON!!~ a casual place if we hit it off.

And sorry, not interested in couples or someone involved in a relationship. Must be single like I am. Also looking for someone within a driving distance or in town for the week that likes their feet to be worship.

Thank you & will look forward to your response.
johnls_39

technical support system

Postby ethan147 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:26 pm

ethan147
Foot Lover
Foot Lover

Return to Foot Fetish Personals Forum - FREE ADS ONLY!!