ATTN: Webmasters Promoting their sites - PLEASE READ 1st

Advertise a Foot Fetish site you like here!  Please Restrict Website Ads to this forum!

ATTN: Webmasters Promoting their sites - PLEASE READ 1st

Postby feet4all » Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:49 pm

These forums are for FREE sample Photo/Video posting.

If you wish to advertise your site, you may post in the site advertisements forum without free samples.

You may post a link to your site in the other forums only if the post contains free sample photos or videos.

Please post the images using the phpBB image tags as HTML is disabled.

If you post a site ad in this forum without free sample images, it will be removed. If you do it more than once, you WILL be banned.

Also, no direct linking to affiliate programs, FHG's etc.. the site you promote must be your own. (you can promote affiliate programs, but you must do it from your own site, no posting directly to an affiliates FHG!!)

ALSO, it is a Pain in the Fucking ass to remove posts with dead links to images, so PLEASE make sure any images you post are permanent.. if we have to spend several hours cleaning up dead links to images, we will be forced to ban you...
Last edited by feet4all on Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
feet4all
Site Admin
Site Admin

Posting Photos

Postby Joy Lovewell » Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:05 pm

Hi, I'm a newbie to the forum culture, so I beg your patience with me please :roll:
I don't want to be booted off your forum, so I'm clarifying what is required to post here.

I just tried to post several small 200px photos to my thread within the advertising section (they're hosted on Photo Bucket).
The post only displays one of them.

Am I doing something wrong?
Or is one image the limit?

Finally, may I add my website address within the text of the thread?

Thanks for helping this hosiery fetish supplier :D Joy

PS: Maybe this is not even in the right area? It said this is the area to post our websites, but then I see the other topic within advertising which talks about suppliers. Sorry to be a clueless pain :oops:
"...for the silk stockings and white bosoms of your actresses excite my amorous propensities." ~ Dr. Samuel Johnson, 1791
Joy Lovewell

Return to Site Advertisements Forum